CPS policy requires a coach to be fingerprinted and complete an online Concussion Awareness class.
ALL COACHES MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PROCESSES:
1. Submit application online to CPS Volunteer Programs.
2. Volunteer Programs will confirm with Dr. Little that you are an approved volunteer.
3. You will receive a Finger Print form from Volunteer Programs to take to an Accurate Biometricslocation.
4. Volunteer will submit their Accurate Biometric receipt to email@example.com This will allow the Volunteer Program to track your results.
5. Once all documentation has been submitted, you will receive an approval letter stating you are cleared to begin volunteering. If you are not approved you will receive the appropriate documentation necessary.
6. Complete Concussion Awareness training.
You must log in and purchase the Concussion Class. It is free. Once you purchase the class, you will see the class in your Dashboard (top left button). The course takes about 40 minutes and you will receive a certificate PDF at the end.
KAA appreciates your cooperation in this mandatory process. On March 26, 2014, the Board rescinded the previous volunteer policy, Board Report 06-0927-PO2 and adopted a new Volunteer Policy effective at the start of the 2014-15 school year. The policy is attached for your information.